Commercial carpet cleaning differs from domestic carpet cleaning not only in the types of carpets used but by the sheer fact that footfall – and as such the types and amount of soils – can be upwards of 100 times greater.
We offer a range of cleaning methods to suit the commercial customer based on the type of carpet, footfall, access requirements and availability. We can hot water extract as well as encapsulation clean using a very low moisture method. Both large and small areas are no problem as we have the equipment available to tackle any size of job.
Our commercial customers can benefit from:
- Range of cleaning methods whether hot water extraction, low moisture or dry powder method.
- Out of hours service – we understand that you might not want to close for the day to have your premise’s flooring cleaned so we can work around your opening hours and will work evenings / weekends and even overnight where required.
- Large areas – We can deal with the largest of areas using our industrial equipment.
- Contract cleaning – We can offer a maintenance plan where your floor cleaning can be carried out on a regular timed basis which will ensure that your business will always create the right impression with your customers.
- Health and Safety – both prior to and on arrival at any job we carry out dynamic risk assessments and work to ensure the safety of both our and your staff and customers. Upon request we can provide COSHH sheets as well as proof of our public liability insurance which is provided through AXA.
We service all types of commercial clients from pubs and restaurants to hairdressing salons, shops, showrooms, offices, warehouses and more.
Call us today for a completely free, no-obligation quote. We’re Fife-based but cover wide areas of Scotland – if you’re looking for commercial carpet cleaning across Fife, Tayside, Dundee and Edinburgh, don’t hesitate to get in touch!